Jose A. Ferrer is the operating Real Estate Broker of Ferrer Realty Group LLC for over 5 years, active member of the Miami Association of Realtors & currently holds a BA in Economics from Florida International University.
Jose manages, assist, and trains newly licensed agents, prepares company budgets, organizes, and files real estate contracts. Jose also, possess a substantial understanding of various lead generation tactics, marketing, and contract negotiations in either English or Spanish.
Skills & Accomplishments
- Owner & Operating Broker of Ferrer Realty Group LLC.
- Trained newly licensed agents, to better prepare them for the field, set realistic expectations of the career and further clarify all rules and regulations to protect their assets.
- Managed all office activities, such as, payroll, taxes, and sorting of all contracts as per “Real Estate Commission” laws and regulations.
- Interview prospective agents for hire, and reveal motivations for career choice.
- Leased, Purchased, or Sold properties for clients, and provided excellent customer satisfaction as per 80% of my recurring revenue came from referrals of past clientele.
- Interviewed and qualified prospective clients, accompanied clients to property sites to ensure their safety, and the safety of the tenants at the property sites.
- Discussed conditions of sale, and educated all possible legal outcomes of executing a Real Estate Contract.